1. Insert the PC Suite Tool Installation CD-ROM into your computer and double-click to launch Setup.exe from it.
2. Follow the steps in the InstallShield Wizard to complete the PC Suite Tool installation.
3. When the PC Suite Tool installation has completed, you will be prompted to install the USB Driver, click yes to proceed.
4. Follow the instructions in the USB Driver installation to complete the task.
5. When the USB Driver installation has completed, click Finish to end the installation program
02. CONNECT PHONE TO COMPUTER
1. Connect the mobile phone into the USB port in your computer via the USB data cable.
2. A "Found New Hardware Wizard" window will appear indicating the phone has been detected.
3. Follow the steps in the Wizard to install the necessary drivers for the phone.
The PC Suite Tool application consists of five main function blocks: Contacts, Messages, Calendar, Files, and Backup/Restore. Click to Lunch is this > All…